TAD™ will take the wearer’s temperature every 15 minutes, showing the temperature for 10 seconds. Once the temperature light goes out, a Green, Amber, or Red indicator light stays illuminated as an indictor visible to those in your close proximity. Should the temperature be elevated to Amber or Red, the wearer will feel a vibration, which serves as an alert. In addition, the wearer’s temperature can be taken manually with a simple push of a button!
A wearable temperature alert device that brings peace of mind to students, employees, their employer, sport fans and all those who interact with them to feel and be TAD SAFE™!
• Alerts wearer of body temperature changes to prevent the possible spread of viral or bacterial infections
• 15-minute interval and on the spot manual readings
• 3 distinctive temperature color ranges that provide comfort or warning to those in proximity of wearer
• Vibrating alarm when temperature rises above normal
• LED watch
• IPX5 water resistant
• Customizable lightweight band (private label available)
• Built in USB charger
• 75mah battery powers up to 16 hours of constant temperature checking through school or work shifts
“Body temperature is the most commonly used vital sign to identify illness by clinicians across all specialties. Being
able to identify early fluctuations in temperature has the potential to save lives and keep those around us safe. With
TAD™, the most common used vital sign is within an arm’s length.” –
Dr. Julian Trivino Board Certified Emergency Physician, Physician Leader