TAD (Temperature Alert Device) Safe Watch - Case of 96
Wearable Temperature Alert Device™
Click HERE to see how the TAD Watch works.
A wearable temperature alert device that brings peace of mind to students, employees, their employer, sport fans and all those who interact with them to feel and be TAD SAFE™!
• Alerts wearer of body temperature changes to prevent the possible spread of viral or bacterial infections
• 15-minute interval and on the spot manual readings
• 3 distinctive temperature color ranges that provide comfort or warning to those in proximity of wearer
• Vibrating alarm when temperature rises above normal
• LED watch
• IPX5 water resistant
• Customizable lightweight band (private label available)
• Built in USB charger
• 75mah battery powers up to 16 hours of constant temperature checking through school or work shifts
“Body temperature is the most commonly used vital sign to identify illness by clinicians across all specialties. Being able to identify early fluctuations in temperature has the potential to save lives and keep those around us safe. With TAD™, the most common used vital sign is within an arm’s length.”